1. Which of the following is known as Master Gland?
2. The hardest material of body is :
3. The main green house gas is :
b. Carbon di-oxide
c. Sulphur di-oxide
4. Bhoodan Movement is associated with :
a. Swami Vivekanand
b. Jai Prakash Narayan
c. Vinoba Bhave
d. Dayanand Saraswati
5. Bharat Natyam is associated with :
b. Tamil Nadu
6. Hill station Mount Abu is situated at :
b. Jammu and Kashmir
c. Himachal Pradesh
d. West Bengal
7. Which state is known as Spice Garden of India?
a. Tamil Nadu
8. The largest producer of coffee is :
d. South Africa
9. Vyas Samman is given for excellence in the field of :
10. The theory of Natural Selection was proposed by :
c. De Vries
d. T. H. Morgan
Answers : 1. c, 2. a, 3. b, 4. c, 5. b, 6. a, 7. d, 8. c, 9. b, 10. B
1. Urea is a :
a. Sodium fertilizer
b. Nitrogenous fertilizer
c. Phosphatic fertilizer
d. Potassium fertilizer
2. Which of the following countries has lesser area than India?
3. Which gas is used for respiration by divers mixed with oxygen?
4. Which of the following particles are negatively charged and revolve around nucleus in an atom?
5. Which metal is always found in its native form in earth?
6. The main reason of depletion of ozone layer is :
a. chloro fluoro carbon
b. carbon di-oxide
c. sulphur di-oxide
7. The bark of which plant is used to cure malaria?
8. Which state shares its border with 3 countries?
a. West Bengal
d. Jammu and Kashmir
9. Which of the following liquids is most viscous?
10. The best source of iodine is :
d. radishAnswers : 1. b, 2. d, 3. c, 4. b, 5. a, 6. a, 7. b, 8. b, 9. a, 10. a