1. Red phosphorous is used in :
a. match box manufacture
b. as an insecticide
c. as a fertilizer
d. as an explosive
2. The ‘casein’ found in milk is a :
3. Which blood group is regarded as universal donor?
4. Which of the following organs is responsible for maintaining constant percentage of glucose in blood?
5. The graveyard of red blood corpuscles is :
d. Bone marrow
6. Which nutrient is absent in milk?
7. The plant which fruits only once during its life time?
8. Which metal remains liquid at normal temperature?
9. Which of the following enzymes is present in saliva?
10. The only natural satellite of our earth is :
Answers : 1. a, 2. d, 3. d, 4. a, 5.b, 6. b, 7. b, 8. d, 9. c, 10. b.
11. Who discovered photo electric effect?
d. Jagdish Chandra Bose
12. Amino acid is structural unit of :
b. fatty acid
13. Which of the following is used in atom bomb?
14. Which of the following is a compound?
15. The phenomenon which doesn’t occur in animals is :
16. Which of the following is a viral borne disease?
17. The unit of solid angle is :
d. none of the above
18. Which gas is used in manufacture of vegetable ghee?
c. carbon di-oxide
19. Vinegar is the aqueous solution of :
a. acetic acid
b. tartaric acid
c. nitric acid
d. sulphuric acid
20. Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany is located at :
b. New Delhi
Answers : 11. c, 12. a, 13. b, 14. d, 15. b, 16. c, 17. c, 18. a, 19. a, 20. a